Thursday, January 10, 2008

Things Are Heating Up!

Not only are we nearing the end of our new owner search, finalzing rule changes, and coming up on the end of the first round of Winter Waivers, but I just got notification that Sportsline has updated our site for the 2008 season. If I renew in the next few weeks, not only do we get a $20 discount, but we supposedly also get a bobble head trophy for the league champion.

I'll be sending payment in the next few days, but it looks like we can access the site now. Feel free to poke around, but please don't play around with the rosters at all until I get things updated.

Hey Rich, how many days until pitchers and catchers report?

1 comment:

Rich Bentel said...

Too doggone many - it's snowing outside. In reality I think it's something like 30 or 31.