Monday, June 9, 2008

How Addicted Are (Were) You?

A multiple choice fantasy sports quiz to evaluate how obssessed you are with this pastime:



I found I needed to adapt some of the questions here and there, since I'm not one of those oddballs that partakes of non-baseball fantasy sports, but it wasn't too tough to adjust.

Also, a few questions in I realized I was thinking "I'm a 'B' now, but a few years ago I would have said 'D'." I guess I've got to face it - I'm no longer the RotoNut I was in my heyday (1990-2000, probably). I still love the game, but real life has invaded to the point that I can no longer devote the time and effort to it that I once did (and, boy, does it show). I imagine others among us are in the same boat.

Anyway, I ended up choosing two answers to each question - one reflecting my current state, and one based on how I remember myself behaving 10-15 years ago.

Out of a possible 40 points, my scores were:
2008 me: 24 points
1990s me: 34 points

Sounds about right...

No comments: