Monday, March 23, 2009

Getting Ready for Draft Day 2009

Gentlemen -

I have just e-mailed you your Roster Cut Sheet along with various and sundry details of Draft Day 2009. Things are going to be pretty busy on my side of the table for the next two weeks, so I wanted to get the sheets out to you a little earlier than normal.

Most all the information should be included in the e-mail, but if you are feeling nostalgic for Draft Prep info of yore, I encourage you to look at the archives of the CFCL Front Office. I glanced over them earlier and a lot of the information still pertains to this year.

Keep in mind that once you e-mail me your Roster Sheet, your rosters are frozen! The sooner you send them back, the sooner I can begin working on them and getting you the critical information of whom was cut and kept. But the sooner you send them back to me, the earlier your roster is locked.

Good luck to all!

No comments: