Saturday, January 9, 2010

First Trade of 2010

Only 44 hours and 30 minutes into the new trade season the Candy Colored Clowns and Dem Rebels completed a deal addressing each other's needs.

Dem Rebels traded young pitching phenom Mat Latos (.02 11+) and their 2nd round rotation pick to the Clowns for Rebel fan favorite Derrek Lee (.19 11+) and their 6th round rotation pick.

The Clowns immediately met with their Salary Capologist Cookie to see how best to spend the extra .17.

Rebels Management tearfully awaited at Fort Payne Internation Airport for the arrival of Lee. Upon touchdown, the Rebel limo (a rusted pickup truck with 323,417 miles on it) sped Lee to Confederate Park so that Lee could organize his locker, held in vacant honor of his previous five years of service.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Nice trade. I don't know which side got the better half so it must be good, right? :)

BTW, where can I go to find an up-to-date Draft Pick Tracker? I really have no clue as to what picks I have left anymore. Thanks.

Matt said...

DOH! Nevermind, I found the link. I think it's all this playoff football that's killing all my brain cells.

Matt said...

Hmm, I'm going have to introduce your Salary Capologist to mine ...

THE COOKIE MONSTER!!!!!

Um,num,num,num,num,num,num