Sunday, July 25, 2010

FAAB Report - Wireless Style

Sorry for the late report, guys.  When I volunteered to cover for Rich, I didn't realize I'd be pressed into driving a van of 7 Boy Scouts to summer camp in the north woods of Wisconsin at 6:00 AM, a 14-hour round trip.  No problem, I told myself, I'll be on my way back home by the 3:00 deadline, so I'll bring along my laptop and hook up with one of the many wi-fi hotspots along Interstate 43.

Unfortunately, it seems public wireless internet hasn't made it to central Wisconsin, so I've had to travel nearly to Milwaukee to find an establishment where I could connect to the rest of the world. 

So without further ado, direct from the Starbucks in Grafton, Wisconsin (where they disappointingly stopped brewing Bold about an hour ago), here are today's FAAB results:

Kenley Jansen
.05 Copperfields (Charlie Morton)

Joel Peralta
.05 Red Hots (Garrett Anderson)

Jon Jay
.05 Ruffins (open spot)
 Jon Jay was already owned by the DoorMatts


Taylor Bucholtz
.05 Ruffins (open spot)

3 comments:

Matt G said...

A pox on your house Mahlan!

David Mahlan said...

Uhhh... ok, Matt.

In other news, Kenn noticed (and pointed out) that Jon Jay was already owned by the DoorMatts and not available for free agent bidding. The report has been updated to reflect this.

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't the Ruffins be penalized the 5 cents for bidding on a player already owned? Just saying...lol