Monday, October 4, 2010

Hometown Discount 2010

The Sportsline standings have finally settled and we now know each teams HTD for next year's draft. One thing I noticed was that Dem Rebels had four holds on Sunday which allowed them to pass the Red Hots by one S/H which allowed them to amass 30 points which allowed them to capture 50% of the maximum budget. If you noticed similar movement the last day or weekend of the season I encourage you to post a comment.

Here are the standings:

Red Hots: .06 (Dempster, Kuo, Lindstrom, Fielder, B. Molina)
Bulls: .05 (Milledge, Cantu, Montero, Billingsley)
Revenge: .04 (No Expiring Contracts)
Copperfields: .04 (No Expiring Contracts)
Kenndoza Line: .03 (Jimenez)
Twin Killers: .03 (No Expiring Contracts)
Dem Rebels: .03 (Ianetta, Reynolds)

I will post updated rosters (effectively deleting the expiring and S contracts) in about a week. That will give you time to download the end of year roster sheet.

2 comments:

Matt G said...

I hate to rain on your parade but getting to 50% won't have any effect on your Draft next year Rich. :) Either way you can only go one cent below the final bid. Now if you want to lend me the extra penny/unit/buck, I can actually put it to use ...

Rich Bentel said...

Yeah Matt, it took me about 30 seconds to realize that wasn't going to increase my discount. But there is a sense of accomplishment in reaching the next level (.03 v. .02). There wasn't a lot of happiness in the Rebel Clubhouse this year. That extra .01, while symbolic, was still a reaching of a next level.