Sunday, May 25, 2008

Blast from the Past

The other day I was hunting around the website of the local ESPN radio affiliate looking for a podcast of something I'd heard. I never found the audio I was looking for, but I did run across a familiar face.

Those of you who were around the CFCL in 2002 will recognize Brad Morris, one of the producers/directors of Trading the Gator, the fantasy baseball documentary that featured the CFCL.

It appears that Brad and a collegue from The Second City are podcasting for WMVP (ESPN 1000). I don't know if their work is actually broadcast on the station, or if this is internet-only, but you can check them out by clicking on the picture or the link above. I listened to a couple ... the Bobby Knight bit was so-so, but the Ozzie Guillen segment was pretty good.

No comments: