Sunday, May 25, 2008

Online Gator

When I stumbled across the Brad Morris podcasts the other day, I started poking around for info about his filmmaking partner, Nick Barrionuevo. That eventually led me to the page at MSN Video where Nick had posted a couple segments of Trading the Gator, the documentary he and Brad made featuring the CFCL. I had linked to those segments from the main CFCL page a while ago, but it looks like since that time Nick has posted nearly the entire film (almost everything is there except for when a couple segments are prematurely cut off).

I found the MSN Video page rather difficult to navigate and work with, so I put together a page embedding all of the segments in order for easy viewing. If you joined the CFCL after our brief moment of fame (or simply haven't revisited the film in a while), here's your ticket to an online viewing:

No comments: